April 23, 2021
Reopening is coming and planned for May 3rd. Requirements and times will be listed soon!
FIRST LIVE GAME
We will have our first "practice" LIVE AT THE CLUB game on Saturday, April 24th.
Here's what you need to know for the April 24th game:
- We plan to have a 0-750 NLM game and an Open Game.
- We can have a maximum of 16 tables (25% capacity).
- You must preregister.
- Email to email@example.com
- Send your name, partner's name, ACBL number, and whether you wish to play Open or NLM.
- Reservation request alone is not a guarantee - you must receive a confirmation due to limited space.
- Please arrive at 12 for a start time of 12:30.
- There will be a temperature check and screening for symptoms.
- You will complete a brief questionnaire.
- You must provide proof that you are at least 2 weeks past the date of your second COVID vaccine, or the single dose J&J vaccine.
- You must wear a mask.
- No food will be served or allowed at the table.
- ACBL masterpoints will be awarded.
- The game will be free.
- We will follow all guidelines of the State of California, the CDC, and the Orange County Department of Health.
- Rigorous sanitation procedures will be utilized.
- There will be sanitizer at each table.
- E/W will carry their bidding boxes with them.
- Only North will touch the Bridgemates.
- Boards and cards will be used no more frequently than once a week.
THERE WILL NOT BE A CLUB BBO GAME SATURDAY APRIL 24TH.
You can learn everything about every BBO board in the Game Results tab. Click on Common Game, the game you're interested in, the board, the person, and you can watch a full replay of that board at that person's table. See the lead, the offense, and the defense step by step. The diagram of the hand will appear, and by clicking NEXT, you can watch the play trick by trick.
Keep an eye on our calendar tab for the latest online schedule.
BBO SCHEDULE BY CATEGORY:
NOTE: NO Club BBO Game Saturday 4/24
Open Game: 12:30 pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Open Unit Game: 12:15 pm Sunday
0-20 Game: 6:20 pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
99'er Game: 6:30 pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
0-200 Game: 12:05 pm Monday, Wednesday, Friday
0-750 Game: 12:15 pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
0-750 Unit Game: 11:50 am Sunday
0-1800 Game: 6:30 pm Monday
BBO SCHEDULE BY DAY:
NOTE: NO Club BBO Game Saturday 4/24
Monday: 12:05 pm 0-200 Game, 12:15 pm 0-750 Game, 12:30 pm Open Game, 6:20 pm 0-20 Game, 6:30 pm 99'er Game, 6:30 pm 0-1800 Game
Tuesday: 12:15 pm 0-750 Game, 12:30 pm Open Game, 6:20 pm 0-20 Game, 6:30 pm 99'er Game
Wednesday: 12:05 pm 0-200 Game, 12:15 pm 0-750 Game, 12:30 pm Open Game, 6:20 pm 0-20 Game, 6:30 pm 99'er Game
Thursday: 12:15 pm 0-750 Game, 12:30 pm Open Game, 6:20 pm 0-20 Game, 6:30 pm 99'er Game
Friday: 12:05 pm 0-200 Game, 12:15 pm 0-750 Game, 12:30 pm Open Game
Saturday: 12:15 pm 0-750 Game, 12:30 pm Open Game
Sunday: 11:50 am Unit Game 0-750, 12:15 pm Unit Game Open
Registration starts 2 hours before the game and will close 5 minutes before game time. Please register as EARLY as possible so we can start the games on time and avoid sit-outs. If you can help us avoid sit-outs by being an on call fill-in, please notify the Director of the day in advance. Fill-ins play free and perform a great service to their fellow players. Regular game fees and Sunday Unit Games are $6.
Presently here are our Game Directors:
Monday afternoons: Marshall Pearlman (949) 713-9119 firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday nights: Susan Bristol (949) 300-4454 email@example.com
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday afternoons: Frank Grossman (949) 366-5499 firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday afternoons: Richard Picheny (949) 295-0545 email@example.com
Saturday afternoons: Alternating Marshall Pearlman and Richard Picheny
If you are not receiving club emails, contact Janie Matlaf (949) 233-2140 to be sure we have your most current email address.