IMPORTANT: We are implementing a new on-line seat assignment system intended to simplify and improve the way we assign the seating of pairs in the Open Section. Click here to read more about this in an article prepared by Marshall Pearlman along with a tutorial explaining how to use the new system. The system can be accessed via the new REGISTER tab.
- Pictures of the Award Ceremonies are now available under the GALLERY tab.
- GNT District Finals for the Open and B Sections will take place on March 25th and 26th. Finals for the A and C Sections will be held on April 22nd and 23rd.
- SOCBC will participate in the ACBL-wide Senior Pairs Game on March 27th
- We are in the process of updating our Membership Roster. Please review the listing at the club for accuracy, and revise as necessary.
- Nominations are solicited for the 2017 Jim Senter Sportsmanship Award. Submit your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mentoring sessions will be held on April 6, May 4 and June 1. Contact Sharon Rippy at email@example.com for more information.
- The April Unit Game has been delayed to Sunday, April 30, due to the San Diego Regional.
Classes This Month
- MONDAY MORNINGS: Advancing Beginner Bridge Lessons started on March 6, 9:30-11-30 AM. Contact Jane Dober at JaneDober@gmail.com to register or for further information.
- MONDAY EVENINGS: Easybridge III. 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM. No partner required. Call Sally Pelmear at (949) 855-8953 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- TUESDAY MORNINGS: Losing Trick Count. Marshall Pearlman is giving three classes – March 28, April 4 and 11 – at 9:30 AM. The fee is $36. Register in advance by sending your check to: Marshall Pearlman, 41 Calle del Norte, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688. For questions, call (949) 713-9119 or email email@example.com.
- WEDNESDAY MORNINGS: Easybridge 2 lessons are held at 9:00 AM. Contact Sharon Rippy at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- THURSDAY MORNINGS: A 2-Over-1 Review Class started on March 9, 9:30-11:30 AM. Contact Robert Irani at IROBERTI@LIVE.COM (949) 493-7657.
- FRIDAY MORNINGS: For New Players. 9:00-11:45 AM, March 24 and 31. For information, contact Susan Bristol at email@example.com or Trudi Hanscom at firstname.lastname@example.org
A CALENDAR OF CLASSES for the coming months is available under the CLASSES tab above.
For the latest and most complete information about current and upcoming classes, contact Gale Senter at email@example.com