PARTNERSHIPS: Looking for a partner? Contact Joyce Potter at: email@example.com
- SOCBC Unit Game: Sunday, August 20.
- STaC Week: August 21 – 27. Click here for a day-by-day listing of games.
Classes This Month
- MONDAY EVENINGS: Easybridge III. 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM. No partner required. Call Sally Pelmear at (949) 855-8953 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- TUESDAY MORNINGS: Overcalls. A new, two-class series by Hal Binder started August 15; $30. Reserve your place by email at email@example.com or by telephone at (949) 697-4944
- TUESDAY MORNINGS: Preempts. A single class by Dick Leach at 10:00 AM on August 22; $12. To enroll, contact Dick at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TUESDAY MORNINGS: New Minor Forcing. Debbie and Alan Gailfus are offering a One Day Seminar on Tuesday, August 29, 9:00-11:30 AM. $15. Contact email@example.com or (760) 720-0057 to pre-register or for more information.
- WEDNESDAY MORNINGS: Easybridge 2. For the remainder of August we will play 18 boards from 9:00-11:30 AM. The cost is $10 for class and game. Contact Sharon Rippy at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- THURSDAY MORNINGS: Beginning Bridge II. This series is a follow-on from Part I, and starts at 9:30 AM on August 17. $80 for the series. For more information contact: Marti Moss at email@example.com.
- FRIDAY MORNINGS: For New Players. 9:00-11:45 AM; $10 per class. (Our usual Friday morning lessons are on hold for the summer so that you can play more.) For information, contact Susan Bristol at firstname.lastname@example.org or Trudi Hanscom at email@example.com
- MONDAY MORNINGS: Jane Dober will be offering a new series of classes on Improving Your Judgment beginning September 11. Details under CLASSES tab above. Contact JaneDober@gmail.com.
A CALENDAR OF CLASSES for the coming months is available under the CLASSES tab above.